Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gray Decorating Schemes

Gray Inspiration...
Our Master Bedroom is in desperate need of a paint job.  This room has been painted three time in three years because I just can't seem to get it right.  I tried gray the first go around and it turned out blue... then I decided to paint it the same color as our bathroom (a silver color) and that looked horrible.  Currently it is orange which I loved at first but now just drives me nuts every morning I wake up!  I need something soothing but not dark.  We only have two windows and they have dark bamboo blinds so I need something that will lighten up the space.  I really want a middle of the road gray and add crown molding...  but not sure that would lighten it up enough.  SO FRUSTRATING! I want this to be the last time I paint this room for a long long long time! Any Ideas???





all images via House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment