Friday, March 18, 2011

BRAND SPANKIN' NEW

Ok... this is definitely a new thing for me. The life of blogging...

I must say that there are several blogs I tune into weekly for inspiration and I love seeing what people are doing with design!!  I have a design background but I'm more of a get your hands dirty, do it yourself kind of girl. So expect from me lots of before & afters and "in the works" more than just pretty pictures.

Just a few things I need to apologize for upfront... I use a TON of ... and I over use the !!.  Other than that, I hope you enjoy Boddrick's Roost (more on the name later)  and I'm officially welcoming myselft to the life of blogging.  (is that tacky? ha!)

4 comments:

  1. I had never seen curly willow with the foliage on the stems. Your arrangement is beautiful. LOVE your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am slow to embrace the land of blogging! This is cool... you will inspire me to explore this new frontier. Your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! I LOVE the blog and your kitchen remodel. I can't wait for you to come over and help me in my house - I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelts!! I can't wait to start helping you with your house... I have a lot of ideas!

    ReplyDelete