Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda


Since our return from Paris I have been trying to be frugal... key word "trying".  Every time I decide not to spend money is the exact time when pieces walk into my life that I can't give up.  Why is that?? Shall I dare to call it fate??  It's probably more along the line of wanting what you can't have. 
If my name were in the dictionary it would have that exact description beside...
Mary Mac  "wants what she can't have"
(along with creative, fun, mad skills on the dance floor, etc.)

I heard a saying today, If you love it and you can afford it then get it. 
There is nothing worse that having the coulda, shoulda, woulda feeling.
Believe me - I know from experience.

Recent Purchases

1950's Kilim Rug


Vintage Eames Era Stool
(to be reupholstered)


Now what to do with all these pretties???

Inspiration
Remember to use your creative side...

images via...
1) me
2) me

No comments:

Post a Comment