Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Drapes New Year

Good Afternoon my faithful followers.  My delayed absence was of course do to the Most Wonderful Time of the Year and as I was taking down all my decorations today I felt a tinge of excitement.  I want to share with you a few new things that we have added to our home in the past week that have made a HUGE difference.

Number 1:  West Elm Window Panels & Reupholstered Vintage Ottoman
Can pre-made window panels get any easier or better looking??? It gave the room the final piece of pizazz it needed.  Also to tie in the gray is the new ottoman (present from Jolly Old St Nick!)  All we need now is pillows for the sofa and candle sconces to flank the mirror and we are D-O-N-E in this room. 
(Well... let me rephrase that.  We are done until another new design scheme pops up.)




Number 2: Nightstands from Homegoods
I am embarrassed to tell you this but up until yesterday afternoon we have been using TV trays for bedside tables!!!!! GROSS!  When we rearranged our bedroom we had less space on either side of the bed and I have been desperately searching for new tables with no luck.  Until I stumbled upon these little gems yesterday at my local Homegoods.  LOVE!!
Drawer + Door Storage = exactly what we needed!

And please notice the pinkish/red chevron pillows I moved from the Den.
I need some white artwork for above the bed... what do you think of three black and white photos in white frames hung horizontally????  Also need to paint the ceiling is this room...  I'm going to need to call in the troops for that. I am the messiest painter ever.  I end up with paint covering me head to toe.



1 comment:

  1. Love the drapes and the pillows moved to the bedroom. Are the earrings vintage? They are great!

    ReplyDelete