Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tip of the Season

So... I dropped my laptop and the card reader that I use to download pictures broke.  Ugh!

Anyway... My mom taught me at a young age the joy of decorating for Christmas!  We always make our own wreaths using the bottom branches they cut off your tree.  All you need is a grapevine wreath form, clippers, greenery, and about 30 Minutes.  It will save you at least $16 at the Christmas Tree lot.

Make sure to overlay the greenery so you can't see the grapevine. 

I trimmed a boxwood bush earlier and used that to make my wreath.  If you use boxwood you have to mist the leaves!! Otherwise they will turn brown and start dropping like crazy.

I stuff the front and the back of the wreath form since it's on a glass door.  Plus it makes it look really full and plush!  I cut berries off our holly bush and stuffed them in there to add some color!


Gorgeous, eh???

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment: