Friday, October 21, 2011

Iron & Leather End Tables

I found the PERFECT end tables for either side of my sofa at Darnell & Company.  Size is perfect and the look is perfect.  Iron bases with leather tops.  My boss even gave me the idea of having French Antiqued Mirror cut and placed on the tops (there is a lip around the top of the table.)  The bad thing is that my cocktail table is also iron... so I would have to find a new one.  why is it when you find something you love it leads to additional things you need to change!??! Always.

We decided to return the tables and wait for something else to come along.  Now we know what size we need.  Also, please notice the addition of the round mirror above the sofa... my Husband made that for me!  I love it!



Images via me

1 comment:

  1. I love that Penn is in the background of the last picture!

    ReplyDelete