Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Updated Blue & White

I don't know about you but I grew up with blue and white everyday china, a mix between Blue Canton and Sacred Bird to be exact!  My mom has love in her heart for all things blue and white.  I had a metal tray painted blue with flowers surrounded by vintage/antique blue and white plates hanging on my wall in my College Bedroom.
The plates even came with me to Charlotte but as my tastes changed the plates took a trip back up 85 and back in to my momma's heart. 

However, I'm digging this modern take on blue and white china.


I'm feeling a comeback!

2 comments:

  1. You may see some at Mottahedeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I remember your blue and white tray/plates hanging above your bed. I think the bed was a yellow of some sort. Ahhh memories. Still loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete