Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pops

While perusing pintrest and re-pinning rooms I liked I noticed a trend I was drawn to.  Primarily neutral rooms with one pop of color.

Black, white, yellow... What is not to love??  All my life I have been such a yellow person... Just about every bedroom was a shade of yellow and then suddenly I don't have a drop of it in my house right now.  Weird!  I am painting my front door yellow so that should be enough.
I love this mid-century dresser... So chic!!  And the red mirror is the perfect shade for an otherwise completely white decor.  This would be a great and easy DIY project...find an old mirror and give it a fresh coat of paint in any color.
This foyer is lovely. The console is very straight and the ottomans tucked underneath it have a curve which softens the look.  The small piece of art is a great pop but isn't overpowering all the other wonderful design elements.  Great mix!


No comments:

Post a Comment