Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A MUST!!!

A dear friend emailed me a very interesting article today from My Home Ideas (http://www.myhomeideas.com/
The name of the article is Table Setting 101.  Something every entertainer needs to know.  With busy lifestyles many of us have a hard time remembering perfect etiquette.  SO... here is a good crash course.


Table Setting for a Formal Luncheon
A formal lunch place setting.
Formal Dinner
A formal dinner place setting.
Breakfast Table
A breakfast table setting.
Casual Lunch
A casual lunch place setting with a green mat.
Casual Dinner
A casual dinner place setting with a bamboo mat.
Soup for Dinner
(I'd prefer gazpacho for this hot summer!!)
A pink mat with a dinner table set for soup.
Please be sure to check out http://www.myhomeideas.com/entertaining/table-settings/tablesetting-101-10000001718415/cm/ to get the full article! Very Helpful!



images via My Home Ideas

2 comments:

  1. Mary Mac! I love this blog! I have been to the site everyday. Thanks for the crash course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! I love to hear that you are enjoying it! ;)

    ReplyDelete