Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FABRIC HEADBOARDS
Gotta Love 'Em!

I have a fabric headboard in my Master BR.  It curves up ever so slightly and is covered in a neutral fabric with over sized natural nail heads.  I LOVE it but seeing some of these other headboards is making me want to change. Uh Oh.  I love the taller headboards. What an great way to give the room height...  Hmmmmmmmm.


bedrooms - fun fabric headboard blue silk pillows art nightstand black lamp  Aspen chalet guest room  white brown green yellow headboard, blue
decorpad

sasinteriors

Ann Wisniewski designed bedroom
bedzine

dsc_1310
designsponge
Upholstered Headboard Delano by Restoration Hardware
evadesigns
sailor-bedroom-billowing-fabric-headboard
coastalliving

A cute bedroom with simple, green fabric headboard and a splash of yellow accents.
curbly

Love this!! Green and Yellow has always been one of my favorite combos.  Somehow I don't have it anywhere in my house and I have promised my husband to give the house a break for a few months... haha! Looking at magazines and working in a Trade Showroom makes me want to redo everything all the time!!  But this picture is definitely going into my File for Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment