Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Update

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a nice weekend!  I had a very relaxed weekend... much needed.  I did a couple things to the house but decided to put all big projects on hold until this heat cools down.  It's just too hot to do anything.

A few weeks ago I posted some "during" office renovation pictures and it has come a long way.  I don't want to share it with you until it is complete... I have two more pieces I need to get for the room and am planning on getting them next weekend.  SOOOO as my Dad always says, "It'll give you something to look forward to."  I will tell you this to peak your interest,  it is AMAZING!! The office is our favorite room now!! So get excited ~

In the meantime I recovered my desk chair and painted the chandelier for the office.  Looks Smashing!!  Check it out.

Isn't amazing what a little paint can do?? Make sure you always do this outside...



 All you need is some fabric and a staple gun




Have a great week!


1 comment: