Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Holidays

Ok... I imagine the title of this post to be sung like the carol because the Holidays are here! YAY!
In my opinion when that all famous Turkey Day arrives so does Christmas!  It was a family tradition growing up to get our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving (a tradition my husband and I still follow.)

However, I do want to focus on some wonderful things about Thanksgiving Decor... here are a few of my go to's.
Spode Harvest Decorative Serveware - Turkey Salt & Pepper Shakers wi
Spode Salt & Pepper shakers... I mean can you get any more festive??



Pyracantha Berries (great for Decor!)

Love this classic and simple table setting!

Thought this was a really cute idea for Place Cards.  I would probably do a simple tag and hand write them to give a more personal feel.  Love the white mini pumpkins!  Maybe brown tags with a silver gel pen and brown raffia string?? That sounds more like it!
(image via HGTV)

This may be a little over the top... But it would be fun for kids and a GREAT way to get them to participate in the Thanksgiving Cooking!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment