Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Martha, Martha, Martha

OK, so I'm not the biggest Martha Stewart fan.  She is the queen of all things do it yourself but I grew up with a very crafty and creative mom who could give ol' Martha a run for her money! 

However, yesterday morning the Today Show had a special with Martha at her estate and WOW what an estate!! Can any of us regular peeps imagine living like this?? I can't. But I have a feeling I could get used to the idea.

Check it out

She starts out taking Mr. Lauer to collect eggs in her chicken coup while the rest of the Today Show cast starts preparing the Thanksgiving Dinner.  Then she scoots off for a ride on her magnificent horses with Ann Curry (again... while everyone else is busy working.)  Next she take Al to squeeze fresh apple cider out of a home made churn and then finishes the show by showing Natalie how to make a stiff bourbon drink using the fresh cider. 

A day in the life of Martha.

Also... This is a picture I got from my mom last night.  Beautiful and CREATIVE arrangement with the colorful Maple Leaves and I love the wind mill in the background.  Great Job Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment