Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Back

Good Morning Friends!
I am back from a three week hiatus.  I have been extremely busy at work for the past three weeks because Darnell & Company has moved to the most fabulous new space!!!  The new showroom is amazing and 100% worth all the hard work.  I will be sure to take pictures to share this week. 

However I do have one thing to share with you...  We had leftover seagrass from the new showroom and my bosses gave me a piece and I had it bound to make a runner for our hallway.  I have been looking for something to fill the space since we moved into our house 2+ years ago and I'm so happy we now have a beautiful runner. 




It is a very long hallway... the runner itself is 17.5 feet long.  It's trimmed in black to compliment our black and white photos that line our hallway.


I have had several requests from followers to please start blogging again.  Thank you so much for your support and I am back in business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment