Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Accent Walls

Once again all the great magazines are beginning their monthly delivery into my mailbox~
Flipping through them gives me so much inspiration.  I am now thinking of painting my guest bedroom closet doors a pinky/purple color.  (it's my fav right now) I also either want to do the ceiling or one wall...  any thoughts? I'm scared to do the ceiling what a J O B!

Accent walls are a big debate amongst designers. Some designers would never think of using such a short cut.  But I'm kind of digging it!  What do you think??

And as always... Big and Bold.  Here is the color I'm thinking~

via House Beautiful

Modern living room design with brightly color painting



1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't do the ceiling. It would be so hard to redo when you decide to redecorate.

    ReplyDelete