Monday, September 26, 2011

WHOOPS

I apologize for my delayed post.  I have about a million projects that are going on right now... why is it that I always bite off more than I can chew?!?  I started power washing our house in preparation for painting it, also did our walkway and it looks brand new.  A quick and easy face lift for the front of the house.

Our living room is getting a drastic makeover! Did I tell you we sold my husbands bachelor couches??  There were comfy but not my style and they were humongous!  We sold those, rearranged our entertainment system, hung our TV above the fireplace, ordered a custom sofa, and purchased a chair.  In other words we have done a lot!! There are two projects left... My hubby is working on building a wooden frame for a mirror we bought at Ikea.  It's 30 inch in diameter and the plan is to paint the frame a high gloss black to hang above the sofa.  The other small project is tables and lighting for either side of the sofa.  My original thought was to use end tables on each side with a pair of lamps. However, now I'm thinking of using floor lamps with drink tables on either side of the sofa.  Hmmmm... decisions, decisions.

Oh and by the way... Remember my post about velvet sofas a month or so ago??  The new sofa is velvet! Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment