Monday, September 12, 2011

The Time is Here

To start switching out summer clothes for fall! Thank goodness~ I was beginning to get extremely bored with my summer clothes.  Can't wait to get back in jeans and boots!!!!
So in preperation we painted and added wire shelving to get better organized. Our closets were basic...  sliding doors and a single rod with shelf.  It's amazing how more better you can see the clothes!

My Hubby's Closet


Guest Bedroom Closet... This is where we store all off season clothes
(and of course pillows and fabrics I have collected... haha!)


I'm feeling a lot more organized and my mind is at ease.  A Sunday well spent!


1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, I need to do this too...but its usually so miserable with my small closets...I want someone to come wave their magic wand and organize for me!

    ReplyDelete