Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fantastic finds

 I saw this dining room in a magazine and fell in love!  I love the low wainscoting and the large crown molding.  I haven't seen this combination before...  The walls look 10 feet tall!  Would be great for 8' ceilings. And don't get me started on those copper pendants - I'm dying over those!!! 
 I was out shopping for clients this weekend an saw several things I thought were great.

Large print - this would be great for the nursery I am working on.

Loved the metallic garden stools - very chic

Great table for beside a chair.  So much interest - my favorite find of the day.

This gold Ming chair would make a fantastic lamp

This fabric is amazing!  The upholstery company I use just introduced it in several fun color ways...  Love it!  Let me know if you need some new chairs/headboard/sofa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment