Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes Fashion

Hollywood got dressed up last night for the Golden Globes and there were some dazzling ladies out there!  I liked a lot of the dresses but below is the list that I loved.

Actress Lupita Nyong'o could have won “Best Dressed Actress in a Red Cape” at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night in L.A.
Lupita Nyong'o
I LOVED this dress!  The cape makes this simple silhouette dress and the neckline is gorgeous - showing off her shoulders, neck, and face.  Stunning!
 
Pregnant star Olivia Wilde was gorgeous in green.
Olivia Wilde
WOW!  love the long sleeve dress and the shimmer emerald color together.  This form fitting dress is perfect for someone with a figure and a great way to show off that baby bump.
 
 Margot Robbie
Margot Robbie may be my favorite outfit of the night!  Did you see the E News Red Carpet when Giuliana interviewed her??? She is so cute too! She seemed like someone you could actually be friends with.  This dress absolutely shimmered... the jewels on the sleeves and the upper waist are gem stones and when the lights caught them she sparkeled - GORGEOUS!  And I love the satin green Christian Louboutin's and the high slit in the skirt... she nailed it!

Looking back on my list it's pretty clear I'm over the big ball gown look... these simple silhouettes look more up to date and really show off this actresses great figures.  If you've got it you might as well flaunt it!
  
1/2/3

I can't wait for Fashion Police tonight on E!  Sure to be a good one!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment