Monday, July 4, 2011

The BIGGEST New Thing....

in Design is an Outdoor Living Area.  You can't turn your head these days without seeing an ad for furniture, fabrics, rugs, or accessories made for the outdoors.  And what better way to spend the 4th of July than with family and friends in an outdoor living room??

We visited my Husband's family at the coast for a long weekend and my mother-in-law has just finished her outdoor living space... Check it out!








 the living area is actually in the garage so it's covered (this is a big two doored garage so there is plenty of room left for the car too.)  I have to admit that my favorite piece is the screen! It's a great way to divide the space and adds so much personality. 

 I can not begin to tell you how much everyone enjoyed the outdoor living area ~ It has quickly become the number one place to hang out at the beach!

Happy 4th of July!!




No comments:

Post a Comment