Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sandhill Cottage via Elle Decor

I was with an old friend over the 4th of July who has just bought her first house and is in the process of decorating.  (She has great taste!)  Our conversation quickly turned to paint colors and how hard it is to pick paint colors.  (For me gray is nearly impossible to perfect.)  What I noticed from our conversation is that we are both drawn to white walls throughout a home with pops of color introduced using pillows, accessories, etc.

When I saw this article on Elle Decor's website I fell in love! This is exactly what I want my house to look like!!! Perfection. 

 Designed by Rebecca Ascher and Joshua Davis.



nantucket-home-ed-0711-01.jpg 

nantucket-home-ed-0711-03.jpg

nantucket-home-ed-0711-05.jpg

nantucket-home-ed-0711-07.jpg

nantucket-home-ed-0711-08.jpg 

nantucket-home-ed-0711-10.jpg

nantucket-home-ed-0711-09.jpg

nantucket-home-ed-0711-11.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment