Thursday, July 28, 2011

Perfection

I have found the PERFECT curtains!!! (thanks to fellow blogger Splendid Willow) They are exactly what I was looking for.   Before I show you the curtains let me give you some background on where they will be going...

Here is my dining room as it is right now while I'm having my morning coffee.
(the flooring is wall to wall seagrass)


I have big plans for this room... but the Dining Room is typically the most expensive room to redecorate.  The chairs I love... got a steal on them.  I had them recovered in a brown and white woven fabric and the host and hostess chairs are brown fabric (see below.)  I wish I had gone with white leather... that is what I REALLY wanted but you live and learn.  When they need recovering I will do it then. :) 

 

The lamps on the sideboard are amazing!! Stacked Crystal Cubes via Visual Comfort as is the chandelier. 


                      

              
  

The two biggest things that drive me nuts are the dining room table and the curtains.  We got the curtains when we moved in as a quick fix.  The table is going to be major $$$ so until I find exactly what I want we are hanging on to the hand me down we have now!


 
Introducing the curtains.....  From Martha&Ash's Etsy Shop

They are available in 84", 96", and 108" lengths and are 46" wide.  They are lined and they also offer interlining for an upcharge.

84" Pick Your Colors Striped Drapery Panel - Custom

84" Pick Your Colors Striped Drapery Panel - Custom

A slew of colors to choose from... They are sending me swatches of creamy white, rust, and ginger.  I am pretty sure I'm going to go with creamy white and ginger (to match the seagrass.)
84" Pick Your Colors Striped Drapery Panel - Custom

Aren't they Great?!?!? Perfect way to add some pizzaz!!



2 comments:

  1. Mary Mac-Love the blog!!! I've skimmed through. Your house looks beautiful. Can't wait to read about some of your house renovations!!
    btw-this is the first comment I've ever left on a blog. Hope you get it.
    -Rebecca Hall-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca~ Thank you so much for commenting!!! I'll be sure to post about another house renovation soon. Keep checking us out ;)

    ReplyDelete