Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July

This is my first year blogging so you are still getting to know me.  One thing you must know is how much I love Christmas!!  I love the carols, tree, friends and family getting together... It's such a wonderful time to cherish the things that mean the most to you. 

You may be wondering why I chose this day to write about Christmas... July 25, 2011.  CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!

Below are some pics of our decorations from past years.








As with any good marriage you have compromise.  I grew up with our Christmas Tree decorated with white lights and my husband grew up with big C7 colored lights.  Neither of us were willing to give up our tradition so we compromised and now decorate with both. It looks great, I must say!

We rarely have a white Christmas here in NC but last year we had about 8 inches on Christmas Day.  A white Christmas... you gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas Tree is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete