Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sneak Peek



I probably should wait to show you this when it is TOTALLY complete but I just can't.  I have worked SO hard on the office makeover and even though it's not totally pulled together I have to show it to you.


After trimming and painting with Kilz....


Taking everything off the walls and pushing it into the middle of the room....


And then a gallon of high gloss white paint and a quart of high gloss black paint and putting the room back together...




I'm still waiting on these two key pieces to pull the room together

Drapes in this...

And this painted high gloss white...


I'm in LOVE with this room every time I see it.  It's clean and fresh and helps the creative juices flow.  Hope you are having a fabulous Holiday Weekend


Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The contrast is great. Love the his and her desks!

    ReplyDelete