Friday, January 27, 2012

Changin' It Up

One of my favorite things is PAINT!  It is such an easy and affordable way to change an entire room.  As you all know I painted my room a beautiful orange last year and it's time for a change.  Let's see... we have lived in our house for three years and this will be the third time I am painting our bedroom. Hmmmmm.
Anyway ~ I love the orange but it's just too dark.  I need to go with a lighter neutral wall color with orange & turquoise accents.  

BTW... this is my weekend project.  I'm painting the walls and ceiling an off white and the trim is going to stay bright high gloss white. 

Here's some inspiration Pictures





bedrooms - orange headboard nailhead trim blue velvet chair brown pillow white Greek key trim vintage white lacquer Hollywood Regency nightstand polished chrome stacked balls lamps black vinyl lamp shades brown pillows white bedding orange Greek key trim






No comments:

Post a Comment