Thursday, January 26, 2012

The New Cafe Curtain

I rearranged my guest room a couple months ago and then ran out of time getting it finished (as usual.)  But I am now back in planning mode and the first thing I wanted to do was to cut the "to the floor" curtains down.  The reason I wanted to do this is that I moved the bed underneath a window and it was a pain to close the curtains while the headboard was right there.  So my solution... cut them off.  I call it a new twist on a cafe curtain. 

Can not even begin to tell you how much bigger and better the room looks.  And the curtains close with such ease! Anything to make it a little easier for a house guest.

PS ~ That is my childhood chandelier hanging
and my great grandmother's green lamps (with new shades.) 
Gotta love the sweet mementos of life!




And Now Closed...


1 comment: