Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Exciting News

My Husband and I are going to PARIS for our Birthdays this year!  Airfare has been purchased, reservations at a hotel, and I am in full planning mode!! This will be my first trip to Europe and I am ecstatic!  The trip is a few months away but I'm in full planning mode (as usual.) 

Check out these cute things I picked up while my mom was visiting...
(we are going while it will still be a little chilly)

Everyone needs a cute bucket hat to help keep warm and we thought this one was adorable! There was also a hot pink hat with a black bow but that would have been a little much, don't ya think??

If you don't own any Cuddl Duds get in your car and drive to Belk while they are still 40%off!! I got a turtleneck, long sleeve shirt and some leggings.  Boy Howdy do they make a difference!


And we'll be here very soon!!

Paris, France

Champs Elysees, Paris, France

Notre Dame, Paris, France

Pyramid at Louvre Museum, Paris, France


No comments:

Post a Comment