Monday, January 30, 2012

Mix & Match

Do you have an opinion about mixing and matching kitchen cabinets???  My husband and I are brainstorming about new cabinets (He will make them) so I have been scouring photos in magazines trying to find inspiration.  On Saturday I was watching HGTV's Most Bang For Your Buck and there was a stunning kitchen.  The bottom cabinets were dark oak and the top were white with frosted glass inserts.  It looked great!! They had a white painted floor (I could not live with that) and we have cork so I don't think the dark stain would look good.  However, I love the frosted glass inserts for the top.  I admire those of you who have glass insert cabinets... I couldn't keep my cabinets that neat!!

Anyway... What do you think about mixing and matching??


image via www.hgtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment