Monday, January 2, 2012

Findz


I was looking around at my usual spots this weekend and spotted these lovely finds.
This wrought iron settee is awesome and I fell in love with it immediately.  It was a little out of my price range so I had to leave it there but I'll be checking back to see if the price drops.  It needs some work... Krylon Black Matte Paint and a new cushion but other than that it's in great condition.



  
LOVE this painting of a cowboy... reminds me of my husband.  I HATED the way the piece was framed so I was thinking of trying to paint it on a canvas for his study. 


Do these throws look familiar?? I have one in "Paprika" (far right.)  But look at all the colors you can choose from!! Great way to add pizazz to a sofa or bed!


I'm off to work... Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment